Monday, July 18, 2011

Newer Post Older Post Home

Book Recommendation - IELTS Advantage: Writing Skills

Two colleagues of mine (teachers I worked with) have written a book for IELTS students!  I look forward to it in September and I am sure it will be a great success.  More important that the success, I'm sure it will help IELTS students everywhere in one area specific area; advanced writing skills.

IELTS Advantage: Writing Skills is published by Delta Publishing and will be available in September 2011.  I will try to give lots more information about this book in the next few months but at the moment I know Richard and Lewis would really appreciate it (they would be grateful) if you showed your support and 'liked' their book on Facebook.

Here are the links:

Delta Publishing website page for IELTS Advantage: Writing Skills

Facebook page for IELTS Advantage: Writing Skills by Richard Brown & Lewis Richards

Well done guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home